About Me

My photo
‘Bella BOO! Party Productions’ caters to parents who want to give their child the party of their dreams but simply don’t have the time to do so. As a mother myself, I know how hard it is to make time for everything; between dressing, feeding and classes there is hardly any time left to fit in planning the upcoming birthday… or birthdays for that matter! Between searching for suppliers, getting quotes, setting a theme and so much more there is hardly any time to take a breath! That is where ‘Bella BOO! Party Productions’ come in! I will do everything from helping choose the theme, collecting quotes and setting up! How much help you want is totally up to you! If it is quote sourcing you need I can do it! If you want help with the decorations I can do that too! And if you want help with the whole day, I am with you the whole way!

Thursday 28 June 2012

Baby Shower for Bub number 2 xoxo

9 weeks ago tomorrow I gave birth to my second beautiful child, Arthur John Lukowski xoxo 
I know this is not a kids party, however I enjoy planning everything... I am a self confessed planning maniac so really on top of kids parties I am more than happy to plan baby showers, hen's parties or even weddings - I planned my amazing wedding in Thailand all from my computer in Brisbane and the day could not have been more perfect!
The baby shower was hosted at 35 weeks pregnant and little Arthur arrived three weeks later xoxo 
For this baby shower I was inspired by a beautiful book I bought for Bella called 'If Kisses were Colours' by Alison Jay. It is the most beautiful book about a mother's love for her child written for children and illustrated so beautifully. The picture of a baby in a crib with a rainbow above made me want to cry (must have been those pregnancy hormones ;) So I decided this would set the tone for the day. As always I used the wonderful ladies at Mio Cupcakes & Cakes and again was not disappointed! I sent them a picture of the invitations I had created around the theme and they created the cake from that - it could not have been more perfect. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed planning the day and the day itself of course :) 


The invitations I created for the Baby Shower
were printed on simple light metallic card for a little bit of magic xo
My Beautiful Cake inspired by Alison Jay's Book 'If Kisses were Colours' and created by Mio Cupcakes & Cakes xo

Windmills with lolly pops and beautiful cupcakes = ingredients for the perfect Baby Shower. 

A little touch of Fairy Tale magic with this Little Frog Prince xo 

Blue and Turquoise Pom Poms and old fashion paper chains 

These were Martha Stewart brand Pom Poms that you have to assemble yourself. 

Fresh scones, cream, strawberry conserve and fresh strawberries for a lovely morning tea affair. 




The day was a laid back morning tea style affair with no crazy games except for 'Stroller Derby' which is basically a baby trivia game. The rest of the time was spent just having time with all the important women in my life including my amazing two year old daughter, Bella xoxo The day was simply perfect!

Party Stats:
Guests: 15
Duration: 2 hours
Total Cost: $300 

No comments:

Post a Comment