About Me

My photo
‘Bella BOO! Party Productions’ caters to parents who want to give their child the party of their dreams but simply don’t have the time to do so. As a mother myself, I know how hard it is to make time for everything; between dressing, feeding and classes there is hardly any time left to fit in planning the upcoming birthday… or birthdays for that matter! Between searching for suppliers, getting quotes, setting a theme and so much more there is hardly any time to take a breath! That is where ‘Bella BOO! Party Productions’ come in! I will do everything from helping choose the theme, collecting quotes and setting up! How much help you want is totally up to you! If it is quote sourcing you need I can do it! If you want help with the decorations I can do that too! And if you want help with the whole day, I am with you the whole way!

Thursday 28 June 2012

*Start-Up SPECIAL*

As this is a new business I would love to offer the first 3 people who book 'Bella BOO! Party Productions' for their next party my services for FREE*!!! All I ask is that once the party has been a success (as I'm sure it will be!), that you will leave feedback on this page and also allow me to use some of the photos from the party for my portfolio. I can't wait to get this party started!!!

Jacqueline Penelope xoxo

*Please note my services in project managing the party i.e. sourcing quotes, planning theme, ordering catering, cake and so on are free but not the cost of the actual products themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment